Connectionists: ?==?utf-8?q? Annotated History of Modern AI and Deep Learning

Li Zhaoping li.zhaoping at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Jan 27 04:38:22 EST 2023

Dear Jonathan, thank you for your discussion.

A good scientist should also be objective.

Winston Churchill  played a big role in World War II, and then wrote the
history
of the war.  He won Nobel prize in literature for his writings.

Zhaoping

--
Li Zhaoping, Ph.D.
Prof. of Cognitive Science, University of Tuebingen
Head of Department of Sensory and Sensorimotor Systems,
Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics