Connectionists: ?==?utf-8?q? Annotated History of Modern AI and Deep Learning

Zhaoping Li li.zhaoping at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Jan 26 05:02:45 EST 2023

I believe that good scientists are also good historians of science, or
at least want to know what happened in the past in their field.
Being a good scientist helps one to be a better historian, example:
Abraham Pais, so the best historians of science
must be good scientists.

I am interested in, and am very grateful to colleagues who help us to
learn more about, the history of the field.

Zhaoping

--
Li Zhaoping Ph.D.
Prof. of Cognitive Science, University of Tuebingen