[Soups-announce] Deadlines Extended: SOUPS Workshops, Posters, Lightning Talks, and Karat Award

SOUPS Publicity soupspublicity at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:08:08 EDT 2019

[image: soups2019.png]

SOUPS 2019 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019> workshop, poster,
lightning talk, and Karat Award deadlines have been extended to *May 31*:

*Submit to a Workshop
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019/call-for-workshops-submissions>!*
Submit
your work to one of the outstanding SOUPS 2019 workshops!

*Propose a Poster Abstract
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019/call-for-posters>!* High-quality
poster presentations are an integral part of SOUPS. We seek poster
abstracts describing recent or ongoing research related to usable privacy
and security. We look forward to an exceptionally diverse, inclusive, and
interesting poster session.

*Pitch a Lightning Talk
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019/call-for-lightning-talks> (early
deadline)!* Anyone is welcome to propose a five-minute lightning talk, and
we strongly encourage students to do so. This is a great opportunity to
present your research interests to the community, generate hallway
conversation, and receive helpful feedback.

*Nominate a Student for a Karat Award
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019/karat-call-for-nominations>!* The
John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award will be
presented to a graduate student based on their research in usable privacy
and security, their efforts to mentor others, and their community service
for usable privacy and security.

SOUPS 2019 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019> will take place
August 11-13, 2019 in Santa Clara, CA, USA and is co-located with USENIX
Security '19 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/usenixsecurity19>.

This email address is not regularly monitored.  For contact information and
additional details for SOUPS 2019, please visit the conference website:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2019