[Soups-announce] Deadlines Extended: SOUPS Workshops, Posters, Lightning Talks, and Karat Award

Mohamed Shehab mshehab at uncc.edu
Fri May 24 06:39:38 EDT 2019

Can we send a poster ?

Shehab

Mohamed Shehab, PhD., Associate Professor
Department of Software and Information Systems
9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223
Office: (704) 687-7476
Fax: (704) 687-6065
Email: mshehab at uncc.edu
Web: liisp.uncc.edu/~mshehab

If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-7476. Thank you.