[Olympus developers 477]: Re: example systems and Olympus branches

Alex Rudnicky Alex.Rudnicky at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 25 09:46:29 EST 2014

KinectOly initially had a hard coded attention word. This has been fixed and you now specify the attention word as a net (specifically [Attention]) in the grammar. Be sure that this net is also included in the forms file. This allows you to tailor attention to your app.
Example:

[Attention]
                (*AGENT LISTEN)
                (*AGENT OTHER)