[Olympus developers 476]: example systems and Olympus branches

Frank Broz frnkbroz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 07:31:06 EST 2014

Hello,

I have a question about which example systems are compatible with
KinectOly2.0. I have tested the kiosk1.0 system with Kinect2.0 in the past.
But after a recent update, they not longer seem to be compatible. Looking
at the svn logs, it appears that the way that the grammar represents the
interaction start command has changed (in Helios/InputSelector.cpp). Does
anyone know where I can find an updated grammar for kiosk?

Also, I would be interested in seeing an example of Olympus being used with
a tablet for input. Could someone recommend which Olympus branch and
example system I should look at?

Cheers,
Frank