[Olympus developers 478]: Example systems compatible with MultiOly1.0

Aitzaz Ahmad aitzaz.ahmad at kics.edu.pk
Wed Feb 26 03:13:23 EST 2014

Hi,

Could you please tell me which of the example systems are compatible with
the MultliOly1.0 branch of Olympus. I would like to use an example system
where I can see a demonstration of the multiple dialogue sessions running
in parallel. We want to use the RavenClaw dialog manager in a galaxy system
which handles multiple dialogue sessions in parallel.

Regards,
Aitzaz Ahmad