[Olympus developers 210]: SystemBuild.pl not working

Deepak Kumar Gupta deepakkg at iitk.ac.in
Sat Mar 27 03:51:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am currently trying to do some work over the RavenClaw/Olympus software. I
try to work through the first example of Olympus. But unfortunately I always
get the following error when running "SystemBulid.pl":
SUMMARY:
RavenClawDM has 1 errors
Problem building Visual Studio Solution: System.sln.
Problem building Olympus Agents

Grammar generation failed.
See Resources\make_language.log for more information.

Total Build Time: 2:17

I have attached the "build.log" file in case if it is required.

Can you please guide me where I am going wrong and possible rectifications.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Deepak Kumar Gupta

4'th year student