[Olympus developers 211]: Issue building SystemBuild.pl (Grammar generation failed)

Deepak Kumar Gupta deepakkg at iitk.ac.in
Sat Mar 27 05:59:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am currently trying to do some work over the RavenClaw/Olympus software. I
try to work through the first example of Olympus. But unfortunately I always
get the following error when running "SystemBulid.pl":
SUMMARY:

Grammar generation failed.
See Resources\make_language.log for more information.

Total Build Time: 0:34
I have copied the entire content of the "build.log" file below:

BUILD_CONF... Release
BUILD_TYPE... Rebuild
OLYMPUS_ROOT... C:\Documents and Settings\Deepak\Desktop\olympus\2.5
BUILD_LOG... build.log
PROJECT_ROOT... C:\Documents and Settings\Deepak\Desktop\tutorial1\2.5
PROJECT... MyBus
CMAKE_PARAMS...
LOGIOS_ROOT... C:\Documents and
Settings\Deepak\Desktop\olympus\2.5\Tools\logios
Detecting platform in use... Windows
Searching for File::Spec Perl Module... Found
Searching for File::Copy Perl Module... Found
Searching for IPC::Open3 Perl Module... Found
Searching for IO::Handle Perl Module... Found
Searching for Getopt::Long Perl Module... Found
Searching for Win32 Perl Module... Found
Searching for Win32::API Perl Module... Found
Searching for Win32::TieRegistry Perl Module... Found
Creating bin\x86-nt directory for build output... Done
Copying galaxy.jar from Olympus to bin\x86-nt... Done
Copying jLibOlympusUtility.jar from Olympus to bin\x86-nt... Done
Copying libOlympusUtility.dll from Olympus to bin\x86-nt... Done
Checking if the project is using CMake... No
Searching for maximum valid Visual Studio version... Visual Studio 2008
Found
Searching for Sun Java JDK... Found
Searching for NetBeans' Apache Ant... Found

Replacing %OLYMPUS_ROOT% with ..\..\olympus\2.5 in solution...
Running command: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\VCPackages\vcbuild.exe" "C:\Documents and
Settings\Deepak\Desktop\tutorial1\2.5\System.sln" /M2 /rebuild
"Release|Win32"

Microsoft (R) Visual C++ Project Builder - Command Line Version 9.00.30729

1>Rebuild started: Project: RavenClawDM, Configuration: Release|Win32
1>Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'RavenClawDM',
configuration 'Release|Win32'
1>Compiling...
cl : Command line warning D9035 : option 'Wp64' has been deprecated and will
be removed in a future release
1>DialogTask.cpp
1>Linking...
1>Embedding manifest...
1>Performing Post-Build Event...
1>        1 file(s) copied.
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and
Settings\Deepak\Desktop\tutorial1\2.5\Agents\RavenClawDM\Release\BuildLog.ht
m"
1>RavenClawDM - 0 error(s), 1 warning(s)

Build complete: 1 Projects succeeded, 0 Projects failed, 0 Projects skipped

SUMMARY:

Grammar generation failed.
See Resources\make_language.log for more information.

Total Build Time: 0:34

Can you please guide me where I am going wrong and possible rectifications.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Deepak Kumar Gupta

4'th year student