[Olympus developers 181]: Re: problem with apollo

Aasish Pappu aasish at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 17 16:33:07 EST 2010

Hi Thomas,

If you are using Olympus 2.5, then it uses sphinx VAD(I presume) for
endpointing. If not, then you may want to see if the IMCore.cpp has any
magic configuration (precisely Pause Threshold and other thresholds )
written inside the code. I know that Ben wanted to put that magic
configuration out of the code into AudioServer.cfg, but I am not sure if it
is the case.

-Aasish

--
Aasish Kumar Pappu