[Olympus developers 180]: Re: problem with apollo

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:21:48 EST 2010

Hi Thomas,

I haven't looked at Olympus in more than a year but here is my guess...

This problem comes from the fact that Apollo is trying to do endpointing
based on partial ASR hypotheses and (most probably) not getting any. The
quick fix is to change the endpointing method in Apollo.cfg so that it
only relies on energy rather than advanced method (like FSTTM). The
potentially better fix is to figure out why Apollo is not getting
partial hyps, which could be due to AudioServer, or to hub configuration.

The last solution is to learn to be very concise when you speak to the
system.

Hope this helps...
antoine