[Olympus developers 108]: Olympus/Ravenclaw Tutorial 1 Incomplete

Dhawal Shah dhawaljshah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:21:46 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am not sure if I should direct this towards anyone specifically. I
recently came across the Olympus system and have just started playing around
with it. I downloaded the Tutorial 1 repository - however, it seems there
are missing files and SystemBuild does not compile the system correctly for
me. It could be that my setup is wrong though I have installed all the
pre-requisites mentioned on my Win XP system.

I was also wondering if the Madeleine system is open-source and available
for download - it seems the closest to a system I wish to build using the
Olympus framework and would appreciate it if I could play around with it.

Olympus looks like a great system, and I hope, in time, I will be able to
contribute something to the project as well.

Cheers!

Regards,
Dhawal Shah