[Olympus developers 107]: Re: description of features

Thomas Harris tkharris at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:15:57 EDT 2009

Some of these, the ones that Helios actually produces, are described at
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Helios

Many of these however, although logged by Helios, are features taken from
other Olympus components like the Audio Server and Parser. There are
placeholders for the Audio Server and Phoenix feature documentation at the
following locations
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Final_ASR_result_frame
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Partial_ASR_result_frame
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Parsed_final_ASR_result_frame