Connectionists: ?==?utf-8?q? Annotated History of Modern AI and Deep Learning

Claudius Gros gros at itp.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Jan 25 15:06:11 EST 2023

It is actually interesting. In other fields, like physics,
there is a division of labor:

- scientist, doing the heavy lifting, and
- historians, trying to figure out the history of the field.

It is quite amusing, that this seems to be different in
machine learning. Some scientists want to be both!

Claudius

--
###
### Prof. Dr. Claudius Gros