Connectionists: Scientific Integrity, the 2021 Turing Lecture, etc.

Wlodzislaw Duch wduch at umk.pl
Mon Nov 8 03:49:29 EST 2021

This is a very good point - little research has been done on complex
aspects of brain dynamics that can explain human behavior. Each
subculture has different set of concepts and their associations that
determine the way the see the world. Neuroscientists cannot test it on
rats, psychologists do behavioral tests but then confabulate to explain
results.

As the first step towards understanding "us" and our brains I have just
published a theoretical paper trying to link meme transmission and
formation of conspiracy theories with attractor neural networks:

Duch W. (2021). Memetics and Neural Models of Conspiracy Theories.
Patterns. Cell Press.   DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patter.2021.100353

Best, Wlodek Duch

--
Prof. Włodzisław Duch
Fellow, International Neural Network Society