Position available at Simpli.com

anderson anderson at europa.cog.brown.edu
Tue Apr 18 16:49:16 EDT 2000

Computer Scientist with Experience in Linguistics and Neural Networks

Apply your skills to a new problem developing advanced language
tools for Web search and other applications.  Work in a small, dynamic
internet start-up.  Simpli.com (www.simpli.com) seeks a computer scientist
or software engineer with a strong background in computational linguistics,
preferably having experience with natural language processing, neural
networks or advanced statistics.  MA or PhD or 3-4 years experience
required.

Salary and Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience.  Competitive benefits package.

Environment:
Simpli.com is an up-and-coming internet start-up devoted to improving web
search.  We were a "Company to Watch" at Demo 2000 in February.  We are
located in downtown Providence, Rhode Island within walking distance of
Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design.  Providence has a
vibrant arts community, museums, theaters, and world class dining.  Living
costs are extremely reasonable.  Providence is an hour from Boston and 4
hours from New York.

To apply:
Mail, fax, or e-mail a cover letter, current resume and names of three
references to: Andrew Duchon, Simpli.com, Inc., 203 S. Main, Providence, RI
02903.  fax: 401-621-3220.  email: aduchon at simpli.com.