Peggy Jennings

Tony Chan chan at unb.ca
Wed Nov 14 15:58:47 EST 1990

I came from a culture, where, as far as I know, feminism is assumed and
femininity is worshipped.  I unreservedly agree with Peggy on this
issue.  Sexism aside, I find it sickening to learn that the cream of the
crop of this culture wastes so much of the resources---mental,
electronic, and others---on non-scientific matters.  Being a member of
this list, I feel I must apologize sincerely to women on the list even
though I have absolutely nothing to do with Jordan Pollock or the
Connectfest that he was partly responsible for.

Tony Chan                                 Telephone: 506 648-5500
P.O. Box 5050                             Fax:       506 648-5528
Computer Science                          Email:     chan at unb.ca
UNB Saint John Campus
Saint John, New Brunswick E2L 4L5
Canada