Optimality: BBS Call for Commentators

ejua61@castle.edinburgh.ac.uk ejua61 at castle.edinburgh.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 12:29:20 EDT 1990

I tried to contact you on your princeton address but failed to get through.
We (Wann, Wing) would be interested in providing commentary on "Optimality"
as an organising principle in nature from a standpoint of developing movement
control in humans, related to our previous commentary on Gottleib et al 1989.
Indication of the time-course for review would be appreciated
John Wann (john1 at uk.ac.edinburgh) Dept. of Psychology
						                            7 G                                  7 George Sq., Edinburgh EH8 9JZ, Scotland
(Prev. MRC APU Cambridge England)