[ACT-R-users] Fwd: Save-the-date: MathPsych / ICCM / EMPG 2023 in Amsterdam, July 18 - July 21

Marieke Vugt, van m.k.van.vugt at rug.nl
Tue Nov 29 09:35:31 EST 2022

Dear colleagues,

The joint gathering of the 56th Annual Meeting of the Society for Mathematical Psychology (MathPsych) and the 21st International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM) will take place at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from 18 July to 21 July, 2023. The conference will be hosted in cooperation with the European Mathematical Psychology Group (EMPG).

Each year, the conference showcases leading research on mathematical and computational theories of human cognition. We welcome contributions from the complete spectrum of formal approaches to cognition, including connectionism, symbolic modeling, dynamical systems, Bayesian modeling, and cognitive architectures. Research topics may range from low-level perception to high-level reasoning, including applications to neuroscience.

Please save the date and stay tuned for the call for abstracts and symposia in February 2023. A call for workshops will be announced in the coming months. You can stay up to date on all the conference news and announcements by subscribing to the SMP listserv (more information at https://mathpsych.org/page/mailing-lists). If you are interested in acting as a reviewer for ICCM, or know someone who might be, please let us know by filling out the survey athttps://forms.gle/C38sMCwFU8FKuWcw7.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Roeterseiland campus in the beautiful city of Amsterdam.

The MathPsych / ICCM / EMPG 2023 conference organizing committee

Marieke van Vugt, PhD
Assistant Professor, Cognitive Modelling Group
University of Groningen
Bernoulliborg, room 326
Nijenborgh 9
9747 AG Groningen
The Netherlands
phone: +31-6-5195-4984 (cell)
            +31-50-363-9487 (office)
            +44-741-847-6518 (abroad)
https://mkvanvugt.wordpress.com <http://www.ai.rug.nl/~mkvanvugt>
twitter: @mvugt
m.k.van.vugt at rug.nl <mailto:m.k.van.vugt at rug.nl> / mkvanvugt at gmail.com
Please do not feel obliged to respond in the weekend or evening when I send emails at that time.