[ACT-R-users] BRiMS Call for Papers (UNCLASSIFIED)

Cassenti, Daniel N CIV USARMY (US) daniel.n.cassenti.civ at mail.mil
Mon Oct 20 09:07:59 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear Colleagues,

I am honored to announce the release of the Behavior Representation in Modeling & Simulation (BRiMS) conference Call for Papers. Please find the CfP attached to this email. This year, we will be re-joining the Social Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling, & Prediction (SBP) conference for their SBP2015 in Washington, DC from March 31-April 3, 2015. We're thrilled to get rejoin with SBP as our conferences melded so well together last year. Like last year, the conference fee for SBP will also allow you to attend BRiMS, so it truly is two conferences for the price of one.

For us Department of Defense workers still under conference restriction, you should note that this is a unique opportunity for you to present your modeling and simulation work at a conference. We will once again offer video teleconferencing (VTC) to present your accepted papers. For the past three years, we have been unable to attend most conferences and from first-hand knowledge, this has restricted our publication opportunities. Using the VTC option will allow you to get back to presenting your findings to the modeling and simulation community.

As always, please reply to let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
Dan Cassenti

Daniel N. Cassenti, Ph.D.
U.S. Army Research Lab
Human Research and Engineering Directorate
410-278-5859
FAX: 410-278-9523