[ACT-R-users] similarity in partial-matching/blending

Laura Hiatt laura.hiatt at nrl.navy.mil
Wed Apr 24 10:24:19 EDT 2013

Thanks for the great feedback, everyone!  We have a new ACT-R-based approach to similarity that we are developing here, based on base-level / spreading activation values as the model runs (paper at CogSci this sumer); I am looking to test it in a variety of situations (such as blending).

Thanks again,
Laura