[ACT-R-users] similarity in partial-matching/blending

Ball, Jerry T Civ USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHAC Jerry.Ball at wpafb.af.mil
Tue Apr 23 09:11:16 EDT 2013

Laura,

Troy's comment reminds me that Raluca Bidiu used LSA to set similarity
values in her research on "the Moses illusion". Here's a paper:

Budiu, R. & Anderson, J. R. (2004). Interpretation-Based Processing: A
Unified Theory of Semantic Sentence Processing. Cognitive Science 28, 1-44.

The paper is available on the ACT-R web site under "Language Processing:
Analogy and Metaphor".

Jerry