[ACT-R-users] similarity in partial-matching/blending

Kelley, Troy D CIV (US) troy.d.kelley6.civ at mail.mil
Tue Apr 23 08:35:01 EDT 2013

Laura,

"Dynamically during runs" sounds interesting.  I have also been thinking
that using something like Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) or the similarity
values in ConceptNet might be a useful way of setting the initial values.

Troy D. Kelley
RDRL-HRS-E
Cognitive Robotics and Modeling Team Leader
Human Research and Engineering Directorate
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
Aberdeen, MD 21005
Phone 410-278-5869 or 410-278-6748
Note my new email address: troy.d.kelley6.civ at mail.mil