[ACT-R-users] similarity in partial-matching/blending

Laura Hiatt laura.hiatt at nrl.navy.mil
Mon Apr 22 10:27:18 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am looking for pointers to papers or work on partial-matching/blending that utilizes similarity values between chunks.  Much of what I have read using these mechanisms relies on numerical values (like blending utility values).  Lately we have been working on studying similarity between chunks, and how we can calculate it dynamically during model runs; I would love to be able to compare what we've come up with to some other approaches to similarity.

Thanks,
Laura