[ACT-R-users] Overhauling the ACT-R website

Bob Cochran rec38 at drexel.edu
Wed Feb 15 23:04:34 EST 2012

On 02/14/2012 03:09 PM, john wrote:
> Members of the ACT-R community:
>
> The current ACT-R website probably could use some improvements.
> Suggestions welcome
>
> We are also finding it increasing difficulty to maintain the current
> site and are looking for a better, more modern system.   Suggestions
> again welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> John

You should take a look at the Django library for Python on the server
side & JQuery for the Javascript library on the client side.

The Django project has a great website for documentation & tutorials:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3/

If you're comfortable writing python scripts (on Linux), you'll pick up
Django quickly.