[ACT-R-users] Models of listening to continuous speech?

ion juvina ijuvina at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 11 16:33:06 EDT 2009

Hello,

I also used the audition module of ACT-R to model rehearsal based on
phonological loop in N-Back.

this paper describes the model:

Juvina, I., & Taatgen, N. A. (2007). Modeling control strategies in
the N-Back task. Proceedings of the eight International Conference on
Cognitive Modeling (pp. 73-78). New York: Psychology Press.

the code of the model is available to download from my webpage: http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ijuvina/Publications.htm

~ ion

Ion Juvina, PhD
Research Fellow