Connectionists: IEEE CIDM special session "Mining the SKy ...", Honolulu Nov 27-Dec 1, 2017, papers due July 2

Erzsébet Merényi erzsebet at rice.edu
Fri May 5 11:27:32 EDT 2017

Dear All interested in advancing astronomy through computation:

We are happy to invite your paper to our special session

"Mining the sky: knowledge discovery in big and complex astronomical
data sets and data streams"

*Event: CIDM*(IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data
Mining <http://www.ele.uri.edu/ieee-ssci2017/CIDM.htm>), Symposium
Series of Computational Intelligence, SSCI 2017
<http://www.ele.uri.edu/ieee-ssci2017/>Honolulu, Hawaii, Nov 27 – Dec 1,
2017. Papers due July 2.

Session URL (hosted by the Task Force of the IEEE CIS DMTC “Mining
Complex Astronomy Data
<https://asaip.psu.edu/organizations/ieee-astrominer-task-force>”)
https://asaip.psu.edu/organizations/ieee-astrominer-task-force/ieee-cidm-special-session-Mining-the-Sky

I am attaching the Call for Papers, which is also posted at the session
URL above. Papers will have to be submitted through the SSCI 2017
conference web site at the above event URL.

See you in Honolulu.

Any question? Please ask us. Sincerely,

  Session Co-chairs

<https://asaip.psu.edu/organizations/ieee-astrominer-task-force/ieee-cidm-special-session-Mining-the-Sky>