No subject

Ilya Rybak rybaki at eplrx7.es.dupont.com
Thu Dec 4 09:39:18 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

I have received a number of messages that the following my WEB pages,
are not available from many servers because of some problem (?) in VOICENET:

BMV: Behavioral model of active visual perception and recognition
http://www.voicenet.com/~rybak/vnc.html

Modeling neural mechanisms for orientation selectivity in the visual cortex:
http://www.voicenet.com/~rybak/iod.html

Modeling interacting populations of biologicalneurons:
http://www.voicenet.com/~rybak/pop.html

Modeling neural mechanisms for the respiratory rhythmogenesis:
http://www.voicenet.com/~rybak/resp.html

Modeling neural mechanisms for the baroreceptor  vagal reflex:
http://www.voicenet.com/~rybak/baro.html

I thank all people informing me about the VOICENET restrictions.
I also apologize for the inconvenience and would like to inform those
of you who could not reach the above pages from your servers that
YOU CAN VISIT THESE PAGES USING THE DIGITAL ADDRESS.

In order to do this, please  replace

http://www.voicenet.com/~rybak/....

with

http:// 207.103.26.247/~rybak/...

The pages have been recently updated and may be of interest for the
people working in the fields of computational neuroscience and vision.

Sincerely,

Ilya Rybak

=======================================
Dr. Ilya Rybak