ASA Optimization of EEG Analyses

Lester Ingber ingber at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Sep 3 15:34:01 EDT 1995

		ASA Optimization of EEG Analyses

The paper smni95_lecture.ps.Z
	%A L. Ingber
	%T Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions (SMNI)
	%R SMNI Lecture Plates
	%I Lester Ingber Research
	%C McLean, VA
	%D 1995
	%P (unpublished)
can be retrieved from my archive using instructions below.  This
includes some plates outlining a project, performing recursive ASA
optimization of "canonical momenta" indicators of subject's/patient's
EEG nested in parameterized customized clinician's rules, along the
lines of the approach formulated for markets in markets95_trading.ps.Z
in this archive.  This was first presented publicly in a lecture on 18
Aug 95 at the University of Oregon.

Ramesh Srinivasan at the U of O and Electrical Geodesics, Inc., is
qualifying EEG data he has collected.  I would like to receive more
information on (quasi-)automated rules some people may now use to
correlate EEG with behavioral or physiological states.

Lester

Interactively [brackets signify machine prompts]:
   [your_machine%] ftp ftp.alumni.caltech.edu (or 131.215.50.234)
   [Name (...):] anonymous
   [Password:] your_e-mail_address
   [ftp>] cd pub/ingber
   [ftp>] binary
   [ftp>] ls
   [ftp>] get file_of_interest
   [ftp>] quit
The 00index file contains an index of the other files.

This archive also can be accessed via WWW path
http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~ingber/

If you do not have ftp access, get information on the FTPmail service
by: mail ftpmail at decwrl.dec.com, and send only the word "help" in the
body of the message.

Sorry, I cannot assume the task of mailing out hardcopies of code or
papers.  My volunteer time assisting people with their queries on my
codes and papers must be limited to electronic mail correspondence.