Introducing the NeuroGeek WWW page

Dr. Michael Stiber stiber at cs.ust.hk
Sat Sep 2 04:05:42 EDT 1995

Yes, yet another WWW page for you to place on the list of pages to
check out some day when you have the time.  The NeuroGeek page is for
everyone interested in how computers can be applied to solving
problems (or creating new ones) in the field of Computational
Neuroscience.  This includes differential equation integration
methods, data analysis tools, applications of parallel computers,
methods for simplifying models, repositories for code and information,
etc.  If I had to choose a unifying theme, it would be a focus on
computational METHODS, as opposed to particular preparations, models,
etc.  We hope that this page will grow into a large virtual index
showing HOW people are doing what they do.  So please feel free to
send pointers to information it may be lacking.  The URL is:

http://www.cs.ust.hk/faculty/stiber/neurogeek.html

--
Dr. Michael Stiber                                      stiber at cs.ust.hk
Department of Computer Science                          tel: +852 2358 6981