[ACT-R-users] Intro to Cognitive Modeling?

Rick Cooper R.Cooper at bbk.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 14:08:13 EST 2017

Thanks Richard for suggesting this chapter.

It is old, and I haven't read it for 10 years, but the level is probably
about right. I don't believe the PDF is readily available, but given that
the book is now 14 years old I've attached it here. (Taylor and Francis
still distribute the book if anyone is interested.)

Best,

Rick