[ACT-R-users] ACT-R influencing neuroscience?

Bonnie E John bejohn at us.ibm.com
Thu May 29 11:03:40 EDT 2014

HI folks,
I know that there is lots of ACT-R research using fMRI to map the operation
of ACT-R to brain functions, but has there been any explicit influence of
ACT-R modeling on mainstream neuroscience research?
That is, have any researchers who's main or original focus used
neuroscience techniques who said "Hey, ACT-R predicts X -- how would it
change my own theories if it were true?  Let me go test it."
I looked at the Pubs page, but nothing "popped" out as answering this
question to my ignorant-of-neuroscience eyes.
Thanks,
Bonnie