[ACT-R-users] Can someone tell me something further details about developing DEVICE in ACT-R

yliu yliu at zju.edu.cn
Thu Mar 8 08:35:47 EST 2012

Hi, Colleagues,

As we know, when we develop a GUI interface for ACT-R model, there are no problems to add TEXT, BUTTON and LINE items to the model's GUI. However, in my project I want to add some other items such as cross, circle etc. to a cognitive model’s interface. I have learned that to build DEVICE can implement these functions. My problem is I don’t know how I can deal with it. Has someone got experiences doing so or and got examples on hand. Would you please give some little more details or some guides on that, for example, step 1 …, step 2 ….
Thanks in advanced.

Kind regards.

Yanfei
College of Informatics