[ACT-R-users] Act-r in C++ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Stu @ AGS stu at agstechnet.com
Wed Jul 1 17:13:40 EDT 2009

While its not the question you asked, I know that attempts and some success
have been made porting ACT-R to Java.

See:
http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/workshops/workshop-2002/talks/AnthonyHarrison.pdf;
or

                http://sourceforge.net/projects/jactr/

Normally, I am not in favor of implementing an existing tool in another
language unless there is some string justification for it.

Stu

937-903-0558  Voice

 <mailto:stu at agstechnet.com> stu at agstechnet.com

 <http://www.agstechnet.com> www.agstechnet.com