[ACT-R-users] post-doc position

Wayne Gray grayw at rpi.edu
Tue Jul 15 09:31:14 EDT 2003

Greetings.

There is a strong possibility that I will be looking for a second
post-doc to join Mike Schoelles, Hans Neth, and I at the CogWorks Lab
at Rensselaer.

I should know fairly soon whether this is happening and will, of
course, need to hire someone immediately. Both Mike and I will be at
the ACT-R Workshop next week. If you are interested in the post-doc
or in the new faculty position that we will be advertising, please be
sure to chat with us.

Anyone who is interested but who does not expect to be at the
workshop should contact me by email to arrange a time to chat by
phone.

Wayne
--
**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**
Wayne D. Gray; Professor of Cognitive Science

EMAIL: grayw at rpi.edu, Lab: 518-276-6067, Fax: 518-276-8268

for general information see:
http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/

for On-Line publications see:
http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/pubs/downloadable_pubs.htm

Work is infinite, time is finite, plan accordingly.

**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**