[Soups-announce] Open positions at UNC Charlotte

Heather Lipford richter at uncc.edu
Thu Oct 28 07:50:00 EDT 2021

Please spread the word! My department, Software and Information Systems,
has multiple job openings and an interest in hiring in usable security and
privacy! See the full job description at:
https://jobs.charlotte.edu/postings/37754
There are also a number of other openings in our College of Computing,
including a distinguished professor and associate dean of research. So feel
free to ask me about those if you know someone who's interested.

SIS is experiencing significant growth in student numbers and externally
funded research. The department has established relationships with local
industry partners and is seeing a surge of interest in its core areas of
teaching and research. Current faculty members have strong research
programs with substantial funding from both federal agencies and industrial
partners. In joining this department you will become part of an exciting
time of innovative research and new curriculum development. UNC Charlotte
is North Carolina's urban research university. Located in the state's
largest metropolitan area, UNC Charlotte is among the fastest growing
universities in the UNC System.

Applications are solicited for tenure-track or tenured professors in cyber
security, human centered computation, software systems, and data analytics,
with priority given to applicants with a focus on supply chain security,
security in AI and machine learning, usable security and privacy,
behavioral science, and data science.

Four open positions will be filled from this posting.

Dr. Heather Richter Lipford | Professor
Interim Associate Dean of Research
UNC Charlotte | College of Computing and Informatics
Phone: 704-687-8376 | Fax: 704-687-1650
Heather.Lipford at uncc.edu | http://webpages.uncc.edu/richter/
Pronouns: she, her