[Soups-announce] [Important Announcement] SOUPS 2021 is Around the Corner!

SOUPS Publicity soupspublicity at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:01:11 EDT 2021

Dear SOUPS community,

SOUPS 2021 is around the corner! We have an exciting program, including a
series of workshops, paper sessions, poster sessions, lightning talks, and
mentoring program. Please check out the SOUPS 2021 website
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2021/technical-sessions> for more
details.

For this year's keynote, we are pleased to have Dr. Thomas Ristenpart from
Cornell Tech talking about mitigating technology abuse in intimate partner
violence. More details can be found on this webpage
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2021/presentation/keynote>.

Please make sure to register
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2021/registration-information> as
soon as possible, and we look forward to seeing you at SOUPS 2021.

SOUPS 2021 Publicity Co-Chairs
Yaxing Yao & Charles Weir