[Soups-announce] Lecture Resources during Corona

Matthew Smith smith at cs.uni-bonn.de
Mon Mar 30 09:54:37 EDT 2020

Hi everybody, but in particularly lectures

we hope you are all healthy and coping well with the Corona situation!

A while ago Heather and I discussed the idea of creating a network of lecturers to share lecture resources, such as slides, exercises, videos, reading material and the like with each other.

Since most lectures are having to switch to online lectures, and consequently revamping their lectures,  we thought despite everything it might be a good time to kick this off.

Since everybody is pretty busy right now, we are keeping it simple. We created a google drive folder where we can upload and share material and we would create a mailing list where we can exchange ideas and experiences as time permits.

So if you lecture on SOUPSy topics and would like to share your material with other lectures, send me an email (smith at cs.uni-bonn.de) and we’ll send you an invite to the Google drive. For now we will restrict this to lectures. You are of course also free to define how your material is used. We chose the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License, but you are free to pick whatever you want.

We’ll send more information to those who are interested. Naturally feedback is welcome!

Best wishes and stay safe

Matthew & Heather

--
Prof. Dr. Matthew Smith
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn