[Olympus developers 490]: Re: Running Olympus

Alex Rudnicky Alex.Rudnicky at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 24 17:35:34 EDT 2014

The compile_gra.pl script is part of an older version of the Olympus environment.
You can see the current scheme by examining (e.g.) the OlympusBuild.pl script at the top level.
This uses OlympusBuild.pm, which in turn uses Logios.pm.
The compile_gra.pl functionality is found in the last one; It’s better documented and you fight find explanation of the various command line arguments in your list.

To get started you might want to look at one of the apps in branches/

Alex