[Olympus developers 489]: Running Olympus

Virgananta Bintang Sandi Putra virgananta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:02:57 EDT 2014

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Olympus Developers in CMU,

First of all, I would to thanks for reading my mail. And the second I would
to thanks for Olympus itself.

By sending this mail, here I want to ask some questions for Olympus
Developers. Here I am having trouble of running MyBus, When I want to
compile the grammar using compile_gra.pl I guess there some variables that
I have to determined and filled first like :

my $tools = "";
my $project = "";
my $instance = "";
my @classd = ();
my @classf = ();
my $cf;
my $inpath = "";
my $outpath = "";
my $ingra = "";
my $pocket_flag = "";
my $outgra = "";
my $absgra = "";

Now, I'm learning and understanding Olympus and I have filed my Final
Project in my college to develop a spoken dialog system based on Olympus.
So here, I expect for Olympus Developers help in order to make my system
success at the end.

Thank you for your attention and help.

Your sincerely,
Virgananta Bintang Sandi Putra