[Olympus developers 427]: Re: Support on Linux

Alex Rudnicky Alex.Rudnicky at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 27 10:53:29 EST 2013

Phoenix is C code. Rosetta is Perl. Helios is C++, like RavenClaw.

RavenClaw was implemented with a view to making it portable to Linux. The main issue with Windows/Linux (for us at least) were the string manipulation libraries. An attempt was made to compartmentalize these, so in principle porting would be simpler. Some work was done towards a port (in regularizing the code) but was not completed.

Alex