[Olympus developers 423]: Re: Building and Configuring the Olympus System

Aitzaz Ahmad aitzaz.ahmad at kics.edu.pk
Thu Nov 14 04:28:17 EST 2013

Alex,
           I have the NetBeans installed on my machine. I'm working on a
64-bit Windows 7 virtual machine at the moment. As for the error message, I
took a look at perl script and the perl module, OlympusBuild.pl and
OlympusBuild.pm respectively. After checking the script for the various "
*find*" functions listed in the module, I verified the registry entries for
each installed software. And I found an entry for NetBeans. What baffles me
is the fact that the same script is able to find the entries for all the
other required softwares except for NetBeans and the JDK. I've attached the
build log file and the screenshot of the registry entries of JDK and
NetBeans as well in case it might be of any assistance in narrowing down
the problem.

Regards,
Aitzaz Ahmad
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans
and a nice Chianti." Dr. Hannibal Lecter - Silence of the Lambs (1991)