[Olympus developers 438]: Re: Running RavenClaw as a stand-alone unit

Matthew Marge mrmarge at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 19 11:31:17 EST 2013

One option is to backup the current solution file and remove all
projects from the Olympus.sln file that are not dependencies to
RavenClaw. Note that libGalaxy is currently a dependency to the
RavenClaw project because RavenClaw uses the Galaxy communication
framework to send messages to other components.

When you complete a project using Olympus, it compiles a library
"RavenClaw.lib" and an executable "XYZDM.exe" where XYZ is the name of
your dialog task file. You can find these files in the bin/x86-nt
folders of your Olympus folder and your project folder, respectively.
The executable runs in the process monitor and does not function
independently in the Olympus framework currently. I think easiest
solution would be to use Galaxy, keep the current framework, and plug
in your own components for natural language understanding, ASR, and
synthesis.

Cheers,
Matt