[Olympus developers 437]: Re: Running RavenClaw as a stand-alone unit

Aitzaz Ahmad aitzaz.ahmad at kics.edu.pk
Wed Dec 18 22:41:18 EST 2013

Thanks Matthew. But wouldn't that be the solution file that has all the
Olympus projects? What if I want RavenClaw by itself (just RavenClaw and
not the other parts)?

Aitzaz Ahmad
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans
and a nice Chianti." Dr. Hannibal Lecter - Silence of the Lambs (1991)