[Olympus developers 434]: Running RavenClaw as a stand-alone application

Aitzaz Ahmad aitzaz.ahmad at kics.edu.pk
Wed Dec 18 08:45:27 EST 2013

Hi,
     The document in the documentation folder of RavenClaw that comes with
Olympus says that the dialog manager can be run as a Galaxy Server (in
which case we need and use the GalaxyInterface files along with the GALAXY
pre-processor directive) and else-wise as well. I want to run it as a
stand-alone application i.e. not as a Galaxy Server. Can somebody please
tell me where to get the source code of RavenClaw as a stand-alone
application or how to make the appropriate changes to the files provided
with the Olympus code repository to achieve this. I'm very desperate at the
moment and I just can't figure out what to do and how to do it.

Aitzaz Ahmad