[Olympus developers 252]: tutorial 1 problem and a quick question

Katherine Lang katherine.a.lang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:05:12 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have emailed this help desk before about a problem with tutorial 1
and a question about my own code working with the RavenClaw/Olympus
system.  It has been over a month and I have had no response so, if
possible, could you please tell me if/when I might receive a reply to
my questions? I would greatly appreciate an estimated time, as my
research is trying to utilize your program, and I have copied the
email that I last sent below (as well as the code that is mentioned in
the email).

Thank you for your time,
Kate Lang
University of Rochester

> It looks like the "internal error" happens in MyBus when the backend
> returns
> a "result" with "result.failed". Can you look at the logs from the backend
> process?
This is true, and I apologize for not being clearer. I had explored the
logs and discovered that the program was failing, but the part I cannot
figure out is why the result fails when it seems that all of the correct
information is readily available. If providing you with one of the logs
would prove helpful, please tell me what file(s) you need from me.

As for my second question, I have attached my code for clarification.  I
am trying to print out a summary of the gathered information to the user
to test my program and show that it is indeed doing what I want.  However,
from what I understand of the logs, answers from the user are being
collected, but I cannot seem to print out what the program has gathered.

Thank you for your time,
Kate Lang