[Olympus developers 251]: Helios Developement

sakhaie@ce.sharif.edu sakhaie at ce.sharif.edu
Fri Sep 17 04:13:46 EDT 2010

Dear all,

This is Elham a student of Sharif University of Technology.

I have been working on Helios and I am trying to test different methods
for classification such as those mentioned in

"Integrating Multiple Knowledge Sources for Utterance-Level Confidence
Annotation in the CMU Communicator Spoken Dialog System" paper.

but in that paper two corpora named OctNov99 and JuneJuly01 were used,
which their data was collected by Communicator logs and transcripts.
Since I intend to make my results comparable to that paper results, I am
really in need of those corpora.

would you please favor and guide me who is the most appropriate person
whom I can ask for the corpora from?

Best Regards,
Elham Sakhaie
Computer Engineering Department,