[Olympus developers 203]: Re: Question

S.Stoyanchev s.stoyanchev at open.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 17:49:45 EDT 2010

Hi Cao, Matt, Thomas

that's correct, we did not distribute the calendar. I think it was ported to 2.0, but I have not ran it in about a year.
A few people have asked me about the calendar application. I think that I should see whether I can make it public and what that would involve.

Matt and Thomas, what is the procedure that you go through with your applications at CMU in terms of licensing?

thanks for your interest,
Dr Svetlana Stoyanchev
Centre for Research in Computing
The Open University