[Olympus developers 197]: Re: Olympus and LetsGoPublic

Antoine Raux antoine.raux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:48:57 EST 2010

Bonjour Guillaume,

I'm sure you can get some help from the developers who read this mailing
list. However, you need to be more specific about your situation and the
problems you are facing.
E.g. when you say "Our agent is complete", does that mean it is
integrated as an Olympus agent or just a stand-alone program? Also what
are the specific issues you have: is it about compiling, crashing at
runtime, not providing the expected behavior...

The best thing is for you to send to this mailing list whatever source
code you have written so far (if it's too big, upload it to some web
page and post the link) and a precise description of the problems (if
possible attach log files or screen dumps).

In case you weren't aware of it yet, you can find some (incomplete)
documentation at
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Documentation. For
example,
http://wiki.speech.cs.cmu.edu/olympus/index.php/Service_Provider
provides you a list of the most important existing Olympus components
and some information on each of them (like their input and output frames).

I'm sure you'll find the answer to your questions once they are asked
more precisely.

Bonne chance!

antoine