[Olympus developers 272]: Re: Ravenclaw on Linux

Thomas Harris tkharris at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 11:23:44 EST 2010

Hi Andrew,

There is a linux branch in the repository. Ben Frisch started this but we
haven't gotten to a working version yet. I think the only real challenge
remaining is the use of Windows multithreading code in the Ravenclaw
library, but nobody is currently tasked with getting this working, afaik.

Dave Huggins-Dains actually got the whole thing working under wine, btw.

Thanks,
-Thomas